- You can apply to Lincoln University by choosing any of the following three methods:
- All applicants must meet the admission requirements for being considered.
- Prospective students must provide complete and accurate information on the application for admission. Further,
applicants must submit authentic and official transcripts of all previous academic work attempted. Failure to file
complete, accurate, and authentic application documents may result in denial of admission, cancellation of academic credit,
suspension, or expulsion.
- Your application will be evaluated based on the official transcripts, prior learning, experiential credits
or any other approved course you wish to present as credit towards a degree. An initial evaluation usually takes six to
eight weeks after receiving all your documents.
- You will receive a Status report indicating the amount of credits you have been granted towards the
requirements of the degree program you want to enroll in.
- Depending on your evaluation you will be sent a letter of acceptance along with the tuition payment plan. You can then make your decision when to begin the program.